Lester B.Pearson is an international scholarship for students from all countries. The scholarship provides bachelor’s degree funding at the University of Toronto. Degree Level: The scholarship is open for a bachelor’s degree.
Available Subjects: The Scholarship is open for any subject taught at the Bachelors’s level at the University of Toronto.
Scholarship Benefits: The scholarship will provide:
- incidental fees
- and full residence support for four years.
Eligible Nationalities: International students from any country are eligible to apply.
To be eligible to apply to the Pearson International Scholarship, you must be:
- • an international student (i.e. a non-Canadian requiring a study permit);
- • currently in your final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June 2019
- • beginning your studies at the University of Toronto in September 2020 (students already attending post-secondary studies cannot be considered; students starting their studies in January 2020 at another post-secondary institution cannot be considered)
To become a Pearson Scholar, you must be nominated by your school and apply to undergraduate studies at the University of Toronto. To apply, you’ll need to:
- • Receive a nomination from your school. (High schools not already contacted/verified are asked to submit an application for nomination rights available here.)
- • Apply to study at the University of Toronto to begin your studies in 2020 and complete your application for admission by the appropriate deadlines.
- • Once the University received a nomination and you’ve applied to the university, you can complete the online Lester B. Pearson Scholarship application.