The Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation Grant for Artists (Canada) is open for Domestic (Canadian) & International students The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Masters, Graduate Diploma, Diploma level program(s) in the field of Drawing, Printmaking, Painting, Sculpture taught at Canada Universities The deadline of the scholarship is opened and not set.
The Elizabeth Greenshields Foundation Grant for Artists (Canada) is available to undertake Undergraduate, Masters, Graduate Diploma, Diploma level programs at Canada Universities.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
The scholarship is open to all nationalities.
Successful candidates will receive the amount $15,000-$18,000 CAD.
The Foundation will only fund young artists who are pursuing their studies or are in the early or developmental stage of their career, are working in a representational style of painting, drawing, sculpture or printmaking, and demonstrate the determination and talent to pursue a lifetime career in their art practice. The Foundation does not provide funding for the pursuit of abstract or non-objective art. Applicants must be individuals applying on their own behalf; applications may not be submitted for the benefit or on behalf of any other person. Artistic groups, collectives, and organizations are not eligible, nor are individuals permitted to apply on their behalf.
Please refer to the FAQs found on this website for further information on the Foundation’s eligibility requirements.
- All interested candidates must have an account in order to access the online application and apply for a grant.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to upload all the necessary documents such as CV, Proof of identity, artist’s proposal, letter of reference.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a high school certificate with a good academic record.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- There is no deadline for application.