Vous consultez actuellement cette page en anglais. Pour consulter la version en français, cliquez ici ou sur le lien “FR” du sélecteur de langue en haut de page.
Which trainings are eligible?
Are you interested in obtaining more information about the training courses available? Have a look at the list of master’s programs and training courses financed by ARES.
What financial support?
Each year, ARES grants an average of 150 scholarships as part of the master’s program, and 70 grants for training courses, to citizens from countries in the global South.
How do I submit my application?
Would you like to submit an application form and receive a grant? Are you unsure about your eligibility?
Follow these guides :
Applying for an ARES grant is totally free. ARES does not charge fees at any stage of the application or selection process. You may inform us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org of any problems with individuals or companies who claim to represent ARES and request any payment.
Any application form containing payment will systematically be rejected.
How do I submit a grant application?
Fill out the application form:
- It must be carefully completed and sent to ARES (rue Royale 180, 1000 Brussels, Belgium) BY POST or EXPRESS DELIVERY SERVICE ONLY, which must have received it by 7 FEBRUARY 2020* at the latest (we do not take into consideration the postmarked date; we only consider application files received on our offices by the deadline, at the latest);
- NO return receipt for applications will be signed nor delivered;
- Only applications presented on the relevant forms will be considered, in the language in which the training course is given;
- All elements necessary for the application file (application form AND additional information requested) must be included in the same mailing AND correctly stapled or bound so that no documents are lost. No additional elements for the application sent later will be considered;
- All applicants selected and on reserve status will receive an e-mail when selections are made (June 2020). Applicants who are not selected will receive an e-mail by the end of June 2020 at the latest;
- Documents submitted to ARES will not be returned to applicants;
- No response will be given to applications that do not follow the admissibility criteria clearly mentioned on the website (certified diploma, age, professional experience, etc.).
* before 10 JANUARY 2020 for the following training courses:
- Stage en valorisation des ressources secondaires pour une construction durable
- Stage en contrôle de qualité et assurance qualité des médicaments et produits de santé
MORE INFORMATION: contact Maryvonne Aubry – email@example.com