Overview of Car Washing Job in Canada
Each year the car wash industry does many surveys and one of the most interesting surveys is the amount of money that they pay per hour to their regular employees. It is just over minimum wage.
It turns out that most mobile car washes pay more per hour than fixed site car washes and if you are looking for a job in a car wash you might want to get a job with a mobile carwash and get to work in parking lots all day and not in a smelly carwash.
The average Car Wash Attendant salary in Canada is $25,736 per year or $13 per hour. This is around 0.8 times less than the Median wage of the country. Entry-level positions start at $18,000 while most experienced workers make up to $36,000. These results are based on 81 salaries extracted from job descriptions. Car Washing Job in Canada
Car Washing Job Description
- Job Type: Full Time
- Location: Thornhill, ON
- Salary: $13 per hour
- Company: Sisley For Honda
Sisley for Honda is one of Canada’s top dealerships operating for over 70 years. For three generations, the company has continued to uphold its core values: quality, customer satisfaction, and most importantly, family. If these are values you hold true, come and join us and be part of the Sisley heritage.
As a CAR WASH ATTENDANT, you will be responsible for thoroughly cleaning vehicles in accordance with company standards and providing quality customer service.
YOUR ROLE Car Washing Job in Canada
- Wash and dry customer vehicles following service work.
- Inspect the interior of a vehicle and remove any marks possible, paying close attention to the steering wheel and trim panels, and floor mats.
- Inspect the exterior and remove any markings possible.
- Report any outstanding issues to the Service Advisor or Management team.
- Ensure the service clean up area is kept tidy.
- Valid G driver’s license
- Ability to drive automatic and manual vehicles
- Availability to work some evenings and Saturdays
- A passion for vehicles and quality workmanship
WHAT WE OFFER
- Full-time hours and a VERY BUSY SHOP!
- Health benefits
- Pension plan
- Excellent training
- State of the art facilities