Warehouse Technician at PepsiCo has pleasant experiences they share about working in Cambridge, Ontario. We want you to join our team on a regular job and earn $18.50 per hour as a Warehouse Technician.
PepsiCo Foods Canada (Frito Lay) is recognized for its more than just amazing products and great brands. We also have great people that work hard, results-focused and have a lot of fun doing it!
PepsiCo Company Profile:
As a subsidiary of the global powerhouse PepsiCo, PepsiCo Foods Canada (Frito Lay) is more than just snacks. Throughout Canada and the world, we have a broad range of portfolio of powerful brands including Aquafina, Doritos, Gatorade, Lay’s, Pepsi, Tropicana, Tostitos, and Quaker to name a few.
PepsiCo Canada has over 5,000 employees nationwide that are committed to building a family of tasty, delicious snacks successfully. And that’s just the beginning.
With six manufacturing facilities, 70,000+ customers from coast to coast, and 50 major distribution centers, we’re constantly searching for committed, hardworking individuals to help build our team.
Current Shifts and Work Weeks for Warehouse Technician at PepsiCo encompass shifts ranging from Days, to afternoons, nights, and weekends through Mondays to Fridays.
Job Description of Warehouse Technician At PepsiCo:
- Full Case belt placing and picking
- Handling Auto Cart Loader (ACL) including jam and fault recovery
- Operating Warehouse computer systems (ICS, etc)
- Loading and unloading bulk and individual cases to and from trailers.
- Bundling and strapping cardboard
- Collecting pallet boards
- Manually load cases on carts and carts onto trailers.
- Autonomous maintenance activity as tasked.
- Ensuring proper housekeeping standards in work areas
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Participation in warehouse team meetings as required
- Executing work in a safe manner and follow all safety practices and policies
- OSSD or equivalent required
- Skill working in a team-based setting
- Must be capable of performing constant stair climbing, standing, twisting, bending, crawling, kneeling, squatting, climbing, reaching, and grasping
- Demonstrated a focus on detail
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Prior experience in a warehouse environment will be preferred
- Positive attitude and flexibility to learn new skills, and accept new business dynamism
Key Considerations for Applicants:
PepsiCo Foods Canada has a current opening at the Frito Lay Manufacturing Facility in Cambridge, ON for Warehouse Technicians. It is important to find out how to Immigrate To Canada As Carpenter From Express Entry Pool.
- All applicants must successfully pass written and physical testing
- Send us your well-written Resume
- You must be available to work all listed shifts and work weeks
- Relocation eligibility is not applicable
You can reach us through our work location at Frito Lay Plant – 1001 Bishop Street North, Cambridge ON, N3H 4V8 Apply via LinkedIn.com