The Kendall Auto Group Client Care Center in Boise, West Valley area of the United State has a full-time opening for a Phone Receptionist to assist in the administrative section of the company.
Schedule required for this position is 40 hours per week and a rotating shift may be included with some weekends. Kendall will like to offer the ideal Phone Receptionist an excellent pay with $13.50 per hour starting wage plus up to $200 per month in incentives.
This will be an inbound call center position and does NOT include sales or cold calling. Phone Receptionists directs approaching phone calls to all departments in all Kendall businesses, guaranteeing that clients are straightforwardly associated with an individual who can deal with every caller’s needs.
Receptionists must probably productively decide every caller’s needs, distinguish the best expansions for directing, and guarantee that a live association happens.
Kendall phone receptionists are well disposed and accommodating with each client call, and building client fulfillment.
You may also like to see Awesome Customer Service Representative Jobs With SkyVenture
What Is Required of an Ideal Phone Receptionist
- Effective applicants for the position of Phone Receptionist must have an inspirational mentality and appreciate conversing with individuals,
- Have prevalent verbal relational abilities,
- Possess astounding PC aptitudes, the typing speed more noteworthy than 30 words/minute can multi-task,
- Can rapidly, considerately and precisely decide a fitting direction for a customer request, and
- Should be able to work serenely and productively under strain.
- Capability with multi-line telephone systems and involvement with high call volume is required.
- Past customer service involvement in an office situation required.
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Works indoors. Infrequent and short duration work outdoors, which is exposed to ambient heat and cold, and to sun, rain and other weather conditions.
- Some of the indoors work is in a shop environment, with exposure to noise, fumes, dust, and elevated sound levels.
- You will need to adapt to frequent telephone use and may have to spend greater than 3/4 of work shift with PCs and video display screens.
- Standing and walking short distances is part of the job, and will be working every day for up to 1/4 of work shift on hard and soft surfaces.
- Ability to engage in lifting occasionally for up to 10 pounds as well as carrying occasionally for up to 10 pounds, for up to 200 feet.
- Adequate hearing and speech capability in order to converse with clients and other employees in person and by telephone.
- The ability to sight adequately in order to locate and identify vehicles and other employees, and to use proprietary computer software.
You can apply on the company site through https://www.kendallautogroup.com/ if you want to take this position.